My life, My fate, My destiny




A cup of fruit juice a day, keep all the diseases away!:)
Tuesday, April 23, 2013 | 1:10 AM | 0 m r d o n u t
Hey people! I'm gonna share you my secrets to keep my body healthy - drinking a cup of fruit juice everyday!
I know sometimes its hard for you to eat few different types of fruits & vegetables each day in order to provide your body enough fiber, nutrients, as well as vitamins.
And that's the reason why I found an easier way to do it:)
After my family bought a slow juicer from cosway ( slow juicer is different from those ordinary blender as they use the squeezing technology to squeeze the juice out from the fruits. This ensure that all the nutrients and vitamins remain.)
We started to make juices everyday with a variety combination of fruits and vegetables:)
And I think after drinking fresh made fruits juices, it does alter my bowel movement:)
I like the combination of apples, orange, pineapple and lemon! Really taste awesome:)
If you are on diet, try using beet root, lemon and some oranges. Cause I saw this combination online, and it says it can help to lose weight:)
Always keep in mind, good things are good but not in excess:) one cup of juice per day is definitely good enough:)
This is because when we drink more than one cup, our body cannot utilize it but in stead our body will putrefy it and therefore causes diarrhea:)







Labels:


OLDER POST | NEWER POST