My life, My fate, My destiny




How to use hair chalks!
Tuesday, April 30, 2013 | 6:55 PM | 0 m r d o n u t
I have bought the hair chalks online.
What is hair chalks? It is basically like those crayon that kids use for drawing.
But hair chalks is a modified version of crayon which is safer to be used to dye the hair temporarily.
The steps are easy in which you just need to wet your hair, then rub the hair chalks onto your hair with the desired color.
Then you have to wait until it drys naturally( in which I think this is so time consuming for girls with long hair).
After it drys, curl or style your hair.
Anyway, here I'm gonna tell you why I don't really like this crayon.
1) the color couldn't stay long even u have wait until it drys. The color even stained my blouse:(
2) it makes my hair texture became so rough maybe because of the brand I bought was not a good brand.
3) difficult to tie my hair up! As it makes my hair very rough, and I couldn't comb my hair and tie them up! But don't worry, after you wash your hair, the color will just go away!(luckily:P)
Overall I think it's kinda fun as you can try out some colors that you will never try to dye it.
And dip dye is a trend now, you can try to do dip dye at home with the hair chalks!
Always remember! It's better to wear black when you have your hair done.
This is because the color might dirty your light color shirts even when it drys.















Labels: , , ,


OLDER POST | NEWER POST