My life, My fate, My destiny




Just not my style.
Sunday, April 21, 2013 | 4:54 AM | 0 m r d o n u t
Last night I have read a few blogs.
And I saw their pictures like everyday hanging out, clubbing, having some nice food at some really nice places (of course nothing wrong with that, I'm just wondering where they get the money from and they do not have to work or study? Y so free? Lol)
But for me, I think that is just not my style.
Being a party girl is just way too exhausted for me( I'm not saying that I don't, but not too frequent, maybe once or twice in a year?)
And definitely I would like to spend my time more on something that I like:)
Perhaps I feel happier when I'm doing something that I like.
Just like this morning, I have attended a talk which is about vitamin A.
And I found out that vitamin A is so essential in our body.
As everybody knows, vitamin A is good for the eyes, for the brain, for a more healthy cardiovascular system and it can even reduce the risk of getting cancer:) I know it sounds awesome but don't doubt how fantastic it does to our body :) (but remember, just take the required amount will do, not in excess though)
Some example of food that have high amount of vitamin A- papaya, carrots and chili ( I think these food are common enough to get in all over the countries). Always remember not to take them in excess as they might cause yellowish of the skin.

And I think this talk by Dr Goh is really helpful(because once in awhile he provides free talk)and he is a really nice person as he always share his knowledge because he wants to help the people out there to know more about their body and the correct way of using correct food:)










OLDER POST | NEWER POST