My life, My fate, My destiny




Pedicure for May!
Monday, April 22, 2013 | 1:12 AM | 0 m r d o n u t
This morning I went back to university to settle the payment of my fees.
Then I went out for lunch with my friends at a restaurant in Sri petaling.
Ordered smoke chicken ham spaghetti.
I think it tastes okay only. Quite tasteless! Lol.
Then I went and did my pedicure:)
I seldom do manicure cause I know normally manicure can only last for 2 weeks or even less than that>.<
But I think pedicure is worth to do as it can normally last up to 1-2 months:) of course we have to spend wisely ;) haha
I went to a nails shop in Sri petaling, I liked the environment but the designs are limited so I didn't get to choose some design that I would normally prefer:(
I did basic pedicure for RM40, plus 3D design is RM 26. Total RM 66.
If you wanna get cheaper one, you can go online and check out some deals on groupon.
I tried many of them:) and I think its much more cheaper as the promotion is always RM 38 for both mani-padi. ( it's without any nail arts, but normally I just top up some money for the design which costs me about 10-20).
I like to do pedicure because I wear slipper most of the time, and I just want my nails to look more attractive. Lol.










Labels:


OLDER POST | NEWER POST