My life, My fate, My destiny




Make up that I wear for a casual day!
Thursday, May 2, 2013 | 3:07 AM | 0 m r d o n u t
For my casual day, normally I only like to put on foundation+loose powder on my face.
Then for my eyes, I only like to put on my nude color eyeshadow ( most of the time I prefer using brown color).
After putting on the shadow, I'll like to draw an eye liner( currently using pen eyeliner from sasa) I like to draw a very thin liner on my eye cause I have a double eye lids.
I don't really like to put mascara because it was kinda troublesome for me and I think it is very hard to wash off.
When I get everything done, I will put on my pink color blusher( for morning outing) from Shu umera. Or else, I'll put on peach color blusher( for night outing) that I bought from ellite( one of the brand from watson).
I normally like to wear my red spec even I have put on make up cause I think somehow I look nicer with the spec!
And the spec I'm wearing is without glasses but it is an ion spec-the spec contains ion.
Last time I used to have short sighted but after wearing the ion spec, my eyesight becomes much clearer.
Really love my casual look sometimes compare to heavy make up look;)





Labels: , , ,


OLDER POST | NEWER POST