My life, My fate, My destiny




Korean make up!
Wednesday, April 24, 2013 | 12:54 AM | 0 m r d o n u t
Yesterday I tried new Korean style make up( in which I think it's just about the thicker eyeliner)
And I think this kind of style are more suitable for girls without obvious double eyelids.
The reason for this is that normally girls with double eyelids can simply draw a thin line and it turns out normal and looks more natural.
But what happened for single eyelids, if you draw a very thin line, the results are not so obvious and it might even make your eyes look smaller. Therefore, drawing a thicker eyeliner is a better choice for girls with single eyelids.
Here's some photos of me putting on the Korean makeup.
And that's the photos of me before and after the eyeliner.
This kind of makeup are more suitable for night outing as it really enhances your eyes so much and making your eyes look more attractive.
Try not to wear this make up in the morning as it can be too strong.
Will post the tutorials of drawing the eyeliner soon:) so stay tuned!
The eyeliner that I was using is combination of maybelline gel eye liner and the eyeliner pencil that I bought from sasa(local beauty shops)







Labels: ,


OLDER POST | NEWER POST